2. What was the occasion? Easter
3. What is your favorite love song? Knight in White Satin by the Moody Blues
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Brother Luke
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Not really. Does running count as dancing?
6. Do opt for Truth or Dare? Dare!
7. Have you ever regretted either choice? Nope. I've laughed about some of them.
8. What on your body currently hurts? My knees
9. When was the last time you met some one new? About two months ago.
10. What should you be doing right now? Testing software
11. Does store security follow you? Not that I've noticed.
12. What is your name spelled backwards? retay llib
13. What is your name spelled sideways? Huh?
14. Did you ever lick a 9-Volt Battery? Nope.
15. What’s your favorite comic strip? Pearls Before Swine
16. Do you always wear clean socks and underwear? Always
17. When was the last time you skipped in public? Going down the hall at my office.
18. Do you still laugh at I Love Lucy? Occasionally.
19. Have you ever worn the same thing for an entire weekend? Yes (but I did change my socks).
20. Name some one with the same birthday as you. Yassir Afafat, Cal Ripken Jr, Reggie Miller, Rupert Grint
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Caramel macchiato
22. If you were a light source, which would you be? A candle in a jar.
23. What is your motto for life? Take care, have fun, be well
24. Do you think animals have real feelings? Yes
25. Does love conquer all? Unfortunately, no, but it's a good start.
26. Do you believe in Karma? Yes
27. What do you think killed the dinosaurs? Some time traveler gave them the flu.
28. Do real psychics exist? I think so, but they're really hard to tell for all the charlatans.
29. What is in the backseat of your car right now? Nothing. My car doesn't have a back seat (it's a 2-passenger Honda Insight)
30. How many times were you Student of the Month in elementary school? Once, for winning a spelling bee.