The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I lost count after 250 times.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre:
Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie:
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie:
5. Name a movie that you can quote from:
Rocky Horror. I can recite the entire movie line for line
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs:
Gee, could it be...Rocky Horror? This is getting repetitive.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:
What do you think?
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:
O Brother Where Art Thou. Fantastic cinematography, some great old-time bluegrass, and educational too (it is based on Homer's Odyssey).
9. Name a movie that you own:
The Blues Brothers
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:
Ice-T. Not really much of a movie actor, but I think his television work is great.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?:
Yes. That's where I first saw Star Wars
12. Ever made out in a movie?:
If by making out, you mean having a mutual grope session with my date, then yes
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it:
The Big Lebowski. I tried to see it at an outdoor showing during the summer, but it was sold out. Every time I borrow the DVD from the library, it gets recalled before I get a chance to watch it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?:
Nope, but there's been a few that I wish I had
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theatre:
None I can recall. I don't really cry over movies
17. How often do you go to the movies?:
A few times during the summer
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?:
The Dark Knight (in IMAX)
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie?:
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?:
I remember seeing Sleeping Beauty when I was 4 or 5