1. First name?
2. Were you named after anyone?
First name (William) is after my father, middle name (Christopher) is after my father's godfather, who was my great-uncle
3. Do you wish on stars?
No, but I pray on airplanes
4. When did you last cry?
about 3.5 years ago, when my father passed away.
5. What is your birth date?
6. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Cher - Believe
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I'm not sure. I can be a little chatty, and my current friends tend to get a glazed look in their eyes after a while.
8. Do you have a journal?
Of course. Why else would I be posting entries in LiveJournal?
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Can't you tell?
10. What is your nickname(s)?
Tallguy, Baldy, Retail Boy (has to do with my job)
11. Would you bungee jump?
No frickin' way!
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
13. Do you think that you are strong?
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
My all-time favorite was Ben and JErry's Rainforest Crunch. However, they've discontinued it. Of the ones still available, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
15. Shoe Size?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My hairy back (sorry, too much information)
17. Who do you miss most?
Glenn, my best friend from high school and college. We grew apart when I moved to Indiana, and had a bit of a falling out about three years ago. I'm trying to mend some fences.
18. Do you want everyone you send this to, send it back?
Sure, go ahead. There are some people who read and comment in my LJ whose journals I don't regularly read.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Olive drab dockers, and brown shoes
20. What are you listening to right now?
Roger Sanchez - First Contact. Electronic music
21. Last thing you ate?
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23. What is the weather like right now?
75°F (24C), Partly Sunny
Real Feel: 77F (25C)
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Wind: WNW at 9 mph (14 km/h)
Sunrise: 5:21 AM Sunset: 8:16 PM
24. Last person you talked to on the phone?
I left a message for Glenn last night. As far as the last live person I spoke to, that would be my wife yesterday afternoon.
25. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their eyes and their hair
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
He seems to be a pretty decent fellow. We were casual aquaintances in college, but we haven't seen or spoke to each other in 15 years.
27. Favorite Drink?
Alcoholic: Vodka Tonic. Non-alcoholic: Diet Coke with Lemon
28. Favorite Sport?
Football! 72 days until the Colts, Giants, and Jets opening day.
29. Hair Color?
Dark Brown, but currently cut uber-short, so it's more of a brownish-black stubble
30. Do you wear contacts?
No. I couldn't stand sticking something in my eye.
31. Favorite Food.
Chocolate. As my wife points out frequently, I'm a sugar junkie.
32. Last Movie You Watched?
On TV: Kill Bill (volume 1 and 2). In the theater: Revenge of the Sith
33. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Thanksgiving. Food, family, and football.
34. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
I'm a sucker for happy endings.
35. Summer Or Winter?
Definitely summer. I've love to crawl into a cave in November and hibernate until March.
36. Hugs OR Kisses?
Honestly, hugs. I like the body heat, and the feeling of bodies pressing together.
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
38. Who Is Most Likely To Respond to this?
Probably nobody. It's a long survey.
39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?
Kat. She doesn't really do surveys like this.
40. Living Arrangements?
Three bedroom, two bathroom house at the end of a cul-de-sac in a nice Indianapolis suburb. Happily married, no kids, but two dogs and two cats.
41. What Books Are You Reading?
Star Trek: The Left Hand of Destiny
PM 101: Project Management According to the Olde Curmudgeon
Catholicism for Dummies
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
My company's logo
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Kill Bill, and a little bit of Letterman
44. Favorite Smells?
Chocolate chip cookies, Chanel perfume, and fresh-cut grass
45. Favorite Sounds?
Bamboo wind chimes, and the doorbell when the pizza dude arrives.
46. What's the furthest you've been from home?
47. Do you have a special talents?
48. What is your cell ring tone?
Cingular - Triads. I just got the phone yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to do anything fancy with it.
49. Who would you call if you had more time?
I'd call my former coworker, Brent. We were getting to be good friends just before we were both laid off two years ago.